Hell Yeah Grocery Delivery!
I started getting my groceries delivered due to my love of milk. I prefer to drink skim milk, but I often found myself buying 2% because the gas station down the street only has 2%. I also get annoyed when I come home to an empty fridge and I’m too tired to go grocery shopping. Oberweis had advertized their milk delivery service so I was quick to sign up. Soon after that, I tried Michigan Door to Door Organics. If you are the busy type and find yourself eating out too much, these services can save you a lot of time and money. If you’re in the Michigan area, check them out! If you live out of state, then do a google search and see which services are around you.
Here are my top fave things from Oberweis to order: (Available many many places!)
1. Milk of course!
2. Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream
3. Oberweis Sausage
4. Individual chicken breasts good for putting into salad
Here are my top 5 things to order from Door to Door Organics (Available in Michigan, Colorado, Kansas City, Chicago and out East)
1. The Bitty: The bitty is the smallest size available box of organic veggies and fruits that can be delivered at whatever frequency you desire. This week I got all these items for $23:
|(2) Sweet Corn|
|(1) Sweet Yellow Onion|
|(1) Green Onions bunch|
|(1 pint) Grape Tomatoes|
|(3) Yellow Nectarines|
|(3) Kiwi Fruit|
|(3) Flavorosa Pluots|
2.. Carozzi Bufali Campana Mozzarela
3. Meat-They have a great selection
4. Zingerman’s Bread
5. Chocolate Raspberries in Dark Chocolate Candy Bar